As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Combination Soft Medium and Hard Fine Knife Sharpening Bench Stone Whetstone 8" x 2" x 1" in Wood Box MFC-8-C #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Since these are natural stones colors can vary from stone to stone see description below. Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas.
Combination arkansas sharpening stone is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1 inch thick. Contains soft Medium and Hard Fine stone grades. Come in a fitted wooded box to protect when not in use.
2. Smith's #ad
TRI6 TRI-6 Arkansas TRI-HONE Sharpening Stones System Gray, Smith's #adSmith's #ad
- Molded plastic base with Nonskid Rubber Feet for Safety. Stones mounted on rotating Molded Plastic Triangle for Easy Stone Rotation and Identification. 2 arkansas stones fine & Medium & 1 Coarse synthetic stone. Sharpening angle Guide Ensures Correct Angle every time.
3. Culinary Obsession #ad
Arkansas Honing Stone/Japanese Waterstone, Angle Guide, Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone: 2-Sided Knife Sharpener Set, 1000/6000 Grits, with Non-Slip Base, Illustrated PDF & Video Instructions #adCulinary Obsession #ad
- Everything you need included - this kit includes a 2 sided whetstone knife sharpener, handcrafted bamboo base with non-slip silicone holder, beginners angle guide, video instructions, & PDF user guide for fast and easy learning. That's a promise!1-year no risk 100 % money back guarantee, you can try one out today completely risk-free! if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, & WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE - We're so sure you're going to love our waterstones, just contact us and we'll quickly make it right, or give your good money back.
Remember, a sharp knife is a safe knife, and designed to fine-tune any blade, and your new extra wide sharpening system will keep all your knives razor sharp so that nobody gets hurt or frustrated. Soaking in water works best, no oil required.
Sharpens any blade - our knife wetstone sharpens any type of blade, sword, including kitchen knives, xacto, pocket knives, scissors, chisel, axe, tomahawk, or even a machete! It truly is a MUST-HAVE for every household!. Premium quality & no oil required - made from professional grade Corundum Aluminum Oxide, our chef quality whet stone is the best honing stone on the market. Perfect unique gift - big enough for even your longest kitchen knife, our culinary whetstone makes the perfect gift for the chef in your life.
4. Modern Goods Co #ad
Basalt Chilling Stones For Whiskey And Other Liquor, Arkansas Whiskey Stones Set, Ideal Gifts For Alcohol Drinkers. Laser Engraved. #adModern Goods Co #ad
- The design and engraving process is done right here in the USA. They come well packaged in a pouch, which you can immediately give away to your friends or family. Each pack includes 9 stones - use these 9 engraved whiskey stones while enjoying a drink on your own or with friends.
Beautiful laser engraved design - these liquor chilling stones are laser engraved with a detailed design for added aesthetic appeal. It only takes 1 stone to chill a drink, non contaminated, giving you a clean, non watered down drink every time.
Chills without diluting the alcohol - enjoy the full flavor of your drink without dilution by using these liquor stones. Chilling stones for whiskey and other beverages - these chilling rocks are crafted from Basalt, which will chill your liquor without diluting it.
Put them in the freezer to cool them down, then place them in a glass of your Place your whiskey stone in an already chilled drink to maintain the temperature. Comes with a pouch ideal for gifting - these whiskey stones are ideal liquor drinker gifts for men and women. It doesn’t melt and won’t affect the fine flavor of your drink.
5. Ceramic Coaster #ad
There's No Place Like Arkansas, Ceramic Stone Coaster Coasters Set of Four #adCeramic Coaster #ad
- Set of four - makes a great addition to your table! Printed in the usa - Represents one of 50 amazing states! Artwork officially Licensed by Taylor Jansen aka Shmallish. Unique gift idea! - get them something that reminds them of home! Protect your wood tables from dripping drinks! .
6. DONGRTON #ad
Knife Sharpening Stone Set DONGRTON Premium Whetstone Sharpener Stone Kit 400/1000 3000/8000 Double Side Grit Water Stones Bamboo Base #adDONGRTON #ad
- Excellent combination: the double-sided sharpener, 400#/1000# is for cutting sharp edges and repairing large gaps, 3000# can be used to consolidate the blade, repair small gaps and smooth the edges, and 8000# is for polishing finishing. This global multipurpose sharpener can sharp any flat blade whether an expensive wusthof or just a cheap stainless steel knife, chisels, pocket knives, axe, it's also professional to sharpen things like scissors, swords and even machete!.
Value set : your complete knife sharpening kit consists of double sided （400#/1000# and3000#/8000#）premium quality whetstone, two non-slip mats and a bamboo base for holding the stone, economic and practical, it slao helps to save your time and money.
Different tools satisfy your varied needs.
Saftey: product safety is of high importance to us. Not all sharpening stones are created equal. Easy to use&premium quality: made out of professional - grade white corundum, this whetstone uses ONLY WATER, no expensive grinding oil needed. This product is equipped with silicone base and anti-slip bamboo base to make sure the stone is firmly fixed. Ideal sharpener : our unique sharpener is the key to sharping your kitchen knives to achieve professionally in the comfort of your own home.
7. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Hard Fine Knife Sharpening Bench Stone Whetstone 8" x 2" x 1/2" in Wood Box FAB-82-C #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Come in a fitted wooded box to protect when not in use. Color can be grey, white, black/grey, Black/ White, Grey/Pink, White or White/ Pink. Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas.
Hard arkansas fine is used to establish and maintain a keen edge on any cutting tools. Hard arkansas sharpening stone is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide by ½ inch thick.
8. Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
Norton Abrasives IM313 Pro Multi-Oilstone Sharpening System c/w 11-1/2" Coarse Crystolon, Medium Crystolon and Fine India Stones, Plastic Angle Guide and Reservoir Uni, 4-1/2 Ounce Norton Oil #adNorton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
- Bottle of Norton sharpening stone oil for lubrication. Durable plastic case has a lid and no-slip rubber feet, and protects stones against breakage.
Includes three sharpening stones: 100-grit silicon carbide stone for repairing, 150-grit silicon carbide for sharpening and maintaining, and 320-grit aluminum oxide for honing cutting edges.
Self-contained bench sharpening unit with reservoir for oil and rotating axis that holds three stones in place for sequential use. Angle guide to position tool correctly for sharpening, and 16 oz. 1/2 x 11-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch h x w x d size of oilstones makes them suitable for use as bench sharpeners for knives and tools.
9. Lansky #ad
Lansky Sharpening Tool 3 Stone Natural Arkansas LKNAT #adLansky #ad
- Sharpening system comes with precision multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp with rubber-padded jaws to prevent scratching. Made in USA. System includes one each of the following Arkansas Sharpening stones: soft 300 grit equivalent, hard 650 grit equivalent and black hard 1, 200 grit equivalent.
Sharpening angles include 17°, 20°, 25° and 30°. Black custom molded storage/carrying case holds all.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
10. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Black Surgical Ultra Fine Knife Sharpening Bench Stone Whetstone 8" x 2" x 1/2" in Wood Box BAB-82-C #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- This is the hardest of the Arkansas stones and will hone a polished, very sharp razor sharp edge. Color can vary from dark grey, to blue/black to black. Black surgical arkansas sharpening stone is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide by ½ inch thick.
Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas. Come in a fitted wooded box to protect when not in use.