As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KAKURI #ad
Square, Japanese Red Oak, Hammer, Plane, Made in JAPAN, KAKURI Japanese Woodworking Tool Set, Auger, Chisels, Professional Carpentry Tool Kit 8 Pcs Japanese Pull Saws #adKAKURI #ad
- It will allow any craftsman to tackle a wide range of carpentry. These japanese tools are used by professional musical instrument craftsmen, furniture craftsmen, joinery artisans, and carpenters worldwide.3. Japanese woodworking Auger 4. It also cuts old wood materials, laminated wood, mahogany, walnut, maple, sandalwood, and plywood.
Japanese woodworking hammer 4. Comfort wooden tools: the handle, fits in your hand, grip, which is hand-finished by craftsmen, plane's body are made of Japanese high-quality red oak with an oil finish.
It is possible to combine the blade and handle as you want. Japanese woodworking square these are traditional Japanese tools used for various kinds of woodworking, chamfering, drilling, finishing wood surface, such as nailing, making a pilot hole, chiseling, and measuring.
Japanese pull saw universal 105" the special universal blade can be used for both rip cut and crosscut regardless of the wood's grain direction. 2. It does not require screws or tools for replacement, slide the blade in, so you can easily change the spare. It fits in your hand and supports your comfortable woodworking work. The hard and durable oak, the more you use it. Easy interchangeable blade: the saw blade is replaceable and compatible with all blades and handles in the same series.
2. KAKURI #ad
Made in JAPAN, Japanese Wood Scribe Tool KEBIKI Carpentry Wood Scriber, KAKURI Wood Marking Gauge Woodworking Tool 4.75" / 120mm #adKAKURI #ad
- It is a Japanese professional carpenter tool. Precise wood marking devise: determine the width to draw the line and fix the jig with screws that can be turned by hand. Then, you can mark an accurate and beautiful straight line just by moving this tool.
All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen. The width is easily adjustable. Japanese woodworking tools: the wooden body is made of natural bamboo that fits comfortably in your hand.
Convenient to carry and store. Woodworking marking gauge metric scale: it is japanese woodworking marking scriber called SUJI KEBIKI. It is also lightweight and easy to handle.
You can draw a parallel line with a certain width from the edge of the wood. Storable cutting edge: the blade can be stored in the wooden body when not in use. Please refer to the bottom of this page for using instruction. An easy-to-use lightweight tool. Product specifications: made in japan / blade: japanese carbon steel / Maximum width: 120 mm / Weight: 4.2 oz / size: 5.
3. KERYE #ad
KERYE Japanese Pull Saw 9.5 Inch, Ryoba Flush Cut Saw, Sharp and Light Woodworking Tools Gifts for Men and Women-KY01, Hand Saw with Double Edges of 10/17 TPI and Replaceable Blade #adKERYE #ad
- Larger working area compared with 6 inch saw, 9. 5 inch pull saw enables larger working area for more working possibilities. Sturdy durable material we have blade made from sk5 high carbon steel, which is known for its hardness and wear-resistant; and we have handle made from beech and rattan, which is light and ergonomic for time and force saving;.
Reliable after sale we have 24 months after-sale support and 100% problem-solving service.
Meanwhile, 9. 5 inch saw saves at least 50% force than 6 inch in principles of Physics;. Besides, the denser side teeth are quenched to be harder;. 3-sided grinding teeth as woodworking professional knows, saw with 3-sided grinding teeth is sharper and wear-resistant and thus has a longer life span.
2-in-1 pull saw this bi-lateral saw has two sides with teeth, one with teeth of 10 TPI rougher side and the other, 17 TPIdenser side. The rougher side is more suitable for rip cut quick and less detailed cut ; the denser side is more suitable for cross cut comparatively slower and more detailed cut;.
|Warranty||24 Months Warrenty|
4. RUITOOL #ad
RUITOOL Japanese Hand Saw 6 Inch Double Edge Sided Pull Saw Ryoba SK5 Flexible Blade 14/17 TPI Flush Cut Beech Handle Wood Saw for Woodworking Tools #adRUITOOL #ad
- Enrich your woodworking life: straight shank double-sided small hand saw, suitable for fine cutting and small parts production, small and light, it is the best choice for woodworking DIY.
Hardened 3-edge teeth: the hand saw has three-sided grinding gear design, faster chip removal, sharp edge, and smoother cutting. Comfortable handle: exquisite beech wood handle and slight curve design make the saw handle comfortable to hold, and the operation is more labor-saving.
Double edged: one side of japanese hand saw is 17TPI for cutting hardwood, and the other side is 14TPI for cutting softwood. Durable & flexible saw blade: the hand saw blade is made of sk5 high-carbon steel. The japanese pull saw teeth are processed by a high-frequency hardening machine imported from Japan, and the hardness can reach HRC60-63 degrees.
5. KAKURI #ad
Professional Razor Sharp Hand Forged Japanese Carbon Steel Blade Hammered Pattern for Woodworking, Whittling, KAKURI Kiridashi Knife Right Hand 18mm, Made in JAPAN, Wood Carving, Marking #adKAKURI #ad
- Beautiful hand-hammered design: non-slip body with a beautiful forged hammered pattern. The handy portable size is convenient for camping and outdoor as well. Product specifications: made in japan / size: 07"×7. 3"×01" / material: japanese high carbon steel / Blade Width: 07" 18 mm / cutting Width: 1.
9". All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese professional craftsmen. It is also used for bonsai bonsai knife and garden trees as a grafting tool in Japan.
Razor sharp japanese steel: only japanese high-grade steel is used. The blade is razor-sharp and durable, and you can restore the sharpness by sharpening with a whetstone. You can use it for a lifetime by sharpening the blade.
Official english instruction: KAKURI Official English instruction is included. Japanese kiridashi marking knife: kiridashi knife is a japanese hand-forged utility knife for woodworking, deburring, marking, bamboo craft, paper cutting, whittling, leathercraft, pencil sharpening, and so on. Blacksmith hammers it one by one. This is the ultimate knife for professional carpenters and DIYers alike to use for a long time.
6. KAKURI #ad
Made in JAPAN, Adjusting Japanese Plane, KAKURI Wooden Mallet Small for Woodworking 36mm Oak, Assembling furniture, Japanese Wood Mallet Hammer for Chiseling #adKAKURI #ad
- Smooth natural oak wood: since the hammerhead is made of quality oak material, you can strike without damaging the material compared to a metal hammer. Japanese woodworking wood hammer: it is a quality japanese wooden mallet for woodworkers.
Easy to use lightweight: As it is a wooden and light carpenter hammer, it is easy to handle and use. It is suitable for precision woodworking. Product specifications: made in japan / overall size: 4.
1×1. 4×11. 8 inches / face size: 36 mm / Body: Oak wood / Weight: 4.5 oz. Official english instruction: kakuri official English instruction is included. You can also use it for timber working and assembling wood furniture. It is convenient for hitting chisels and adjusting the plane's blade of the Japanese KANNA plane. Kakuri japanese woodworking products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen.
7. KAKURI #ad
Made in JAPAN, Small Block Plane Mini KANNA Wood Planer for Chamfering and Smoothing, 5.9 x 2.1 x 1.6 inches, KAKURI Japanese Hand Plane 42mm for Woodworking #adKAKURI #ad
- The plane blade is razor-sharp and durable, it is possible to restore the sharpness by sharpening the blade with a whetstone. Also, the wooden body is heavy duty and excellent wear resistance. The length of the blade is adjustable by hitting with a hammer.
Because it is used by pulling instead of pushing, it is easy to apply force evenly, and accurate and efficient straight carpentry work is possible. Angled shave is possible. Ideal for chamfering corner of the wood.
The portable size is convenient for carrying around. Product specifications: made in japan / Body: Oak wood Core / blade: japanese high carbon steel / Size: 5.9 x 2. 1 x 1. 6 inches.
Top quality japanese tool: only japanese high-grade materials are used. Fine adjustment of the blade is necessary when using a Japanese plane. Japanese wooden pull plane kanna: ideal japanese type woodworking manual planer for surface finishing of wood. It can be used not only for professional carpenters but also for a home DIY woodworkers. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen.
8. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge Flush Cut Saw Woodworking tools #adSUIZAN #ad
- Made in japan: all suizan woodworking tools are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. The whole process of making these tools are completed in one of Japan’s towns known for its craft-making tradition with a history of over 100 years.
Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. Most people are used to european saws, japanese saws cut materials via pulling and are called “pull saws. In comparison to “push saws, called “push saws, requires less power, ” which cut through a pushing motion.
It is not a defect. On the other hand, ” this Japanese product is lighter in weight, and results in a cleaner edge. Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws consist of top quality Japanese steel.
The high-quality steel makes razor sharp cuts. Cracks may occur during the manufacturing process. Diversify your woodworking life: no matter if you are a master or a beginner, thus changing your life! Since each handle is individually wrapped by hand by craftspeople, using traditional Japanese-style saws gives you a brand new experience and lets you make a wider range of woodworking products, its appearance may vary from one to another.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01|
|Model||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)|
9. RANSHOU #ad
Ryoba Double-Edge Hand Saw for Wood, Sheetrock, Wood Handle, RANSHOU Japanese Pull Saw Woodworking Mini Keyhole Saw 4-3/4" Made in JAPAN, Gypsum Board, Plywood, Plasterboard, Drywall #adRANSHOU #ad
- Comfort wooden handle the round, curved natural wood handle is easy to grip. Razor sharp japanese steel balde the blade is made of Japanese steel and has excellent sharpness. The rough blade is less likely to clog and cuts fast.
Product specification product size: 1. 0" x 06" x 11. 4" | blade length: 4-3/4" | tpi: 14 rough / 18 fine | Weight: 1. 2 oz | blade material: japanese carbon Steel | Instruction: English | Made in JAPAN.
The fine blade can cut plywood, acrylic boards precisely. The more you use it, the more comfortable it becomes in your hands. Ryoba double edge saw one side is rough/coarse teeth, drywall, and the other is fine pitch.
Quality japanese keyhole saw it is a traditional Japanese fine hand saw. The cutting edge is sharpened with an ultra-fine diamond grinding stone to achieve a sharp and durable saw blade. Ideal for drilling holes for electrical outlet boxes, ventilation holes, acrylic board, veneer board, hollowing out plasterboard, etc.
10. KAKURI #ad
Made in JAPAN, Mid Panel, Ryoba Double Edge Blade, Rip & Crosscut Hand Saw for Hole, KAKURI Azebiki Saw 3-1/2" Japanese Curved Hand Saw for Woodworking, Groove Cutting #adKAKURI #ad
- Ryoba double-edged: double-edged pull saw for both rip cut and crosscut. Product specifications: made in japan / blade: japanese high carbon steel / overall size: 15. 8" 2. 5"×07" / handle: japanese wingnut, cane / blade length: 3.
5" / tpi: rip-cut: 7. 3, cross-cut: 15. 3 / blade Thickness: 0015-0031" / kerf width: Rip-cut 0031", cross-cut 0039" / weight: 2. 5 oz. Razor sharp japanese steel blade: the blade is made of Japanese steel and you can enjoy the effortless cutting.
These saws are also useful for working in restricted areas without damaging adjacent work—Japanese essential carpentry tools. Japanese saws are used with a pulling force, and their sharpness results in a clean-cut.
You can enjoy silky smooth cutting regardless of the wood grain. The moderately short blade is a real virtue. Japanese azebiki saw: azebiki saw is used to cut holes, grooves in mid-panel, mortises, and sliding dovetails. Unique rounded blade: the curved blade allows you to start cutting while cutting into a flat surface. You can get it into corners that were impossible to reach with any previous saw.