As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Haru Matcha #ad
HARU MATCHA, Traditional Handcarved Golden Bamboo Matcha Whisk 100 Prongs, PESTICIDE FREE #adHaru Matcha #ad
- For koicha thick tea, we recommend a chasen that has a lower tine count that is stronger and thicker. Quick note: after a few uses, no need for concern, the tines/bristles may straighten out and the core will bloom, sometimes the bamboo will develop hairline crack on the handle.
Highest quality- beautifully unprocessed and handcarved from a single bamboo by skilled craftsmen. If that happens, don't panic! This is normal and to be expected. Therefore, 30 days money-back guarantee if you're unhappy with your purchase in any way.
Origin: bamboo grown from kansai region - non chemical / Pesticide treated bamboo. Although our chasens are produced in Japan, they are not Takayama chasens. Our chasens are meant to be a more economical alternative for daily use.
Our promise and guarantee: we are extremely proud of this product. Also if you are in dry climate area, because it can mold. To prevent this, just let it soak in boiling water and clean. No hard feelings, we offer a no-hassle, we can still be friends :. Usage: designed with thin tines specifically for Usucha thin tea. Please do not store in the original plastic container, please wet the entire whisk before each use.
|Brand||Haru Matcha #ad|
|Manufacturer||Haru Matcha #ad|
2. Tenzo Tea #ad
Tenzo Bamboo Whisk for Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea, Authentic Traditional Japanese Made 120 Prong Bamboo Whisk #adTenzo Tea #ad
- Protect your matcha whisk: bamboo matcha whisks are delicate tools necessary for creating delicious matcha beverages. Safely store your matcha whisk with our premium food grade porcelain whisk stand.
Simply dry your bamboo whisk and place over the top of the whisk stand to protect your whisk. Whisk matcha like a pro: just as important as a matcha whisk, your matcha stand keeps your most important matcha tool in perfect shape for months or even years to come! Premium porcelain design: our matcha whisk stand is free of nasty chemicals and dyes.
Decorative & functional: our matcha stand is not just functional; it’s sure to fit in any kitchen aesthetic. Keep your whisk in tip-top shape with this beautifully crafted whisk stand. Small and lightweight, this stand can easily be stored. Easy-to-use: this porcelain matcha whisk stand is dishwasher safe and easy to use.
3. Japanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
MADE IN JAPAN -Matcha related tool -whisk/ bowl/ stand/ sifter /scoop | Japanese Tea KIMIKURA Whisk -100prongs #adJapanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
- Capacity : 260ml/8. 8 fl oz -carefully Hand crafted by a traditional craftman. It can be also used as matcha bowl with handle, lid, spout! save 10% on over 2 or more select items～日本茶きみくら / japanese Tea KIMIKURA Selection～ See more click "Shop items".
If you transfer boiled water into this teapot one time, the water temperature fall around 10℃/18℉. Yuzamashi is a japanese Traditional special Teapot shaped bowl to cool water. When you brew japanese green tea, use water that has been boiled once.
4. Ocha & Co. #ad
Nara Takayama Chasen, Authentic Matcha Whisk Made in Japan…, 80 Prong Matcha Mixer Green Tea Whisk, Ocha & Co. Japanese Bamboo Whisk, Bamboo Matcha Whisk #adOcha & Co. #ad
- Master craftsman: this japanese matcha whisk is made by 3rd generation master craftsman Inoue Wakasa, who has been officially recognized by the Japanese government. Japanese bamboo whisk: the best quality bamboo in Japan is used to make this traditional bamboo matcha whisk, which is ideal for beginners through to professionals.
80 prong design: this 80 prong matcha maker whisk is suitable for general use, and produces evenly mixed matcha and frothy foam every time.
Nara takayama kitemark: cold snowy winters produce bamboo of exceptional quality, and the Nara Takayama kitemark signifies a premium matcha bamboo whisk. Ocha & co: our tea growers work in harmony with one of the top blenders in the country to produce the finest organic green and black teas, so we can offer a variety of Japanese teas for different tastes, moods or occasions.
|Brand||Ocha & Co. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ocha & Co. #ad|
5. KAWASHIMAYA #ad
Durable, Reusable, Dishwasher Safe, Made in Japan by Kawashimaya, Plastic Matcha Whisk Chasen with Holder Set for Traditional Ceremonial Matcha Tea #adKAWASHIMAYA #ad
- Gift-friendly and suitable for practice: japanese matcha whisk set is the perfect gift for family and friends. Strong and sustainable tool for convenient use, and storage. Prepare authentic matcha perfectly: this modern-type, reuseable matcha whisk Chasen and holder set will make delicious, frothy, and lump-free matcha green tea.
Please send it to those who like to enjoy matcha tea regularly. A sturdy, baby bottles, effective whisking tool that is suitable for long term use.
Easily refitted it at the whisk holder after each use. If you’re not satisfied with the product, we will refund 100%, no exceptions. Easy to disassemble for thorough cleaning: Plastic chasen is hygienic, clean, washable & dishwasher safe.
Enjoy ceremonial matcha at its best prepared with specially designed Chasen, 100% Made in Japan. Very easy to use for beginner tea fans. Rarely breaks or deteriorates. Durable choice for the best taste: easily whisked authentic matcha every day. Made from a safe food-grade plastic highly used for food containers, etc. Long-lasting, heat resistant tool: it can withstand up to 100°c/212°f temperature.
|Part Number||Reusable Matcha Whisk with Holder Set|
|Model||Reusable Matcha Whisk with Holder Set|
6. Japanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
MADE IN JAPAN -Matcha Ceremonial Tea Set of 5 -Organic Matcha kit | Japanese Tea KIMIKURA Warm green -Bowl #adJapanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
- Packed in box -we have wrapped these items in an elegant Japanese style package, making it ideal as a gift for yourself or for your loved ones.
Organic matcha -ceremony set of 5 -made in japan- At KIMIKURA we have produced an original Matcha set consisting of items all produced in Japan! 1. Matcha -organic ceremonial Matcha -Tea grown in Kagoshima, Japan/Manufactured in Shizuoka, Japan.
2. Chasen -tea wrisk 3. Chasyaku -tea Scoop -Carefully handmade by Mr. Kubo, a traditional craftman in Japan. 4. Chasen tate -tea wrisk stand / 5. Chawan -matcha bowl -traditional Kyo yaki from KYOTO JAPAN.
7. aprikalife #ad
Matcha Ceremony Accessory…, AprikaLife, Matcha Green Tea Whisk 100 Prongs, Traditional Handmade Chasen #adaprikalife #ad
- Easy to clean - after each use, clean in warm water to rinse away the Matcha and then air dry by standing the whisk upright on its handle. Great gift idea - whether used as a thoughtful gift, or for everyday use, for a Matcha ceremony, you'll be impressed with the quality.
Handcrafted - made by skilled artisans using genuine, and natural golden bamboo to create a high-quality, eco-friendly, authentic Matcha tea whisk.
Durable design - suitable for thick koicha or thin usucha Matcha tea, and comes with a clear storage container to preserve the shape of your whisk. Deluxe matcha whisk - our traditional bamboo whisk features 100 prongs to produce delicious crema and froth in your Matcha lattes.
8. Tealyra #ad
Whisk Holder, Matcha, Japanese Made Beige Bowl, Matcha Green Tea Gift Set, 4 Items, Bamboo Whisk and Scoop, Start Up Kit, Tealyra, Gift Box #adTealyra #ad
- Everything you need for ceremonial matcha tea-drinking. Bamboo is natural. Making and drinking matcha tea must be done correctly. A high-quality and beautiful japanese tea set makes the process of drinking the most beneficial drink in the world, Matcha tea, Scoop, much more pleasant.
The tealyra Japanese bowls look amazing. The tealyra matcha ceremony gift set consists of 4 pieces: bamboo Chasen Whisk, whisk holder-stand and Bowl. A stylish, which is perfect for tea, beautiful Matcha bowl, is included in our matcha tea ceremony gift set, which is made in Japan.
Looking for an ideal gift for those close to you? The Tealyra chasen tea whisk chashaku hooked bamboo scoop for preparing matcha tea in a beautiful gift box is a useful, beautiful and functional gift which will impresses everyone.
Original matcha bowl made in japan. The matcha tea ceremonial gift set is exactly what’s needed to start drinking a unique beverage with natural antioxidants and matcha tea energetics. That’s why our matcha tea ceremony gift set includes a bamboo matcha whisk & scoop. The best gift for friends and family. It’s hard to find a more suitable material for the matcha whisk and scoop than Chinese bamboo.
9. Willman #ad
Charaku, Japanese Handheld Electric Matcha Whisk/Frother with bamboo chasen made in japan #adWillman #ad
- Unlike typical frothers, the oscillation of the charaku whisk is developed to mimic the practiced vertical up and down hand motion of a matcha Tea Ceremony Master, resulting in a well blended Matcha with perfect foamy head on lattes or other drinks.
The origanal automated matcha Whisk, Electric Chasen "Charaku" Made in Kyoto, Japan by Willman.
Also great for beginners who haven't yet gotten the hang of whisking Matcha. Replacement whisk available for purchase separately as well. Perfect for use in a cafe, restaurant, or commercial setting to prevent injury among your employees, as repeated Matcha whisking can injure the wrist and lead to complications such as carpal tunnel.
10. NIPPON CHA MADE #ad
O'Matcha Matcha Set, Made in Japan, Starter Matcha Kit, Ceremonial Matcha Tea, Nippon Cha, Matcha Whisk Chasen, Tea Spoon & Sifter, The Perfect Set to Prepare a Traditional Cup of Matcha #adNIPPON CHA MADE #ad
- Matcha lovers gift set - This box set will provide the basic necessities for the most authentic japanese matcha experience. Japanese made tea whisk - High quality heavy duty bamboo whisk made in Japan, perfect for matcha.
Stainless steel spoon & strainer - An essential to make the finest matcha. It is made from 100% bamboo with a vegetable oil finish to enhance its durability.
No mysterious varnishes or other chemicals were used in this product. Ceremonial grade matcha - includes 7 single-serving packs of our katana matcha ceremonial-grade, first harvest matcha using only the finest, young tea leaves of the saemidori, okumidori, and yabukita varieties. 100% natural & food-safe: the entire set is constructed of all natural bamboo.