As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Roebic #ad
Clears Pipes and Stops New Growth, Roebic K-77 Root Killer for Sewer and Septic Systems, Safe for All Plumbing #adRoebic #ad
- Safe for all plumbing: root killer is non-corrosive and safe for all types of plumbing and will not harm surrounding trees, ground cover, or the natural bacteria content in septic tanks and cesspools. Destroys clogging roots fast.
Prevents re-growth: the k-77 copper formula chemically kills roots at the point of entry into pipes to prevent re-growth, improving drainage and flow. Real results: use k-77 root killer to maintain your system and help avoid the inconveniences that result from root clogs such as back-ups and surface break outs.
Will not harm septic tanks. Easy to use: use every 6 to 12 months.
Safe for all plumbing. Saves costly digging and rooter service. Not for sale in connecticut, Massachusetts, the Bay counties of California. Banned for use in Septic Systems in Florida. Kills roots in sewer and septic pipes: roebic K-77 Root Killer clears existing roots and stops new growth fast from sewer and septic pipes, keeping lines free from clogging tree and shrub roots.
2. Zep #ad
2 lbs Case of 4 ZROOT24, Drain and Septic Care, Professional Strength Formula, Zep Root Kill #adZep #ad
- For direct use in household or residential sewer systems, leach lines, septic tanks, and leach line pipes. Professional strength: zep root Kill is a pro-strength, granular formula that is highly effective at dissolving tree roots in sewer systems and pipes.
Not for use in: sink or tub drains. Safe on pipes: zep root kill is specially formulated as a septic root killer but is safe to use in all septic systems and pipes.
Safe for trees: the drain root killer effectively gets rid of unwanted tree roots in pipes but does not harm trees and shrubs. Note: this item is not available to ship to the state of California.
3. Roebic #ad
Clears Pipes and Stops New Growth, Safe for All Plumbing, Roebic FRK-1LB Foaming Root Killer, 1 Pound White #adRoebic #ad
- Easy to use: the granular contrate has multiple application methods, including residential sewer lines, and between tree roots and sewer lines. Kills roots in sanitary sewers: roebic FRK-1LB Foaming Root Killer kills roots in sanitary sewers and is recommended for severe recurring root problems.
Safe for all plumbing: foaming Root Killer is safe for all types of plumbing and will not harm surrounding trees.
Foams on contact: exclusive roebic root killer formula, which does not contain copper, foams on contact with water to fill the entire pipeline with the root killing agent dichlobenil to inhibit new root growth. Real results: use foaming root killer to maintain your system and help avoid the inconveniences that result from root clogs such as back-ups and surface break outs.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
4. Sanco Industries #ad
Root Killer for Sewer & Pipe Lines- Stops New Growth – Safe for all Plumbing, Root Destroyer – 2lbs of Pure Copper Sulfate Crystals #adSanco Industries #ad
- Made up of copper sulfate crystals that will kill invasive septic and sewer pipe roots without harming your tree. Increments, pour root destroyer into the toilet bowl nearest the sewer line and flush; repeat this process until the recommended dose has been added.
Only roots inside the leach line will be killed. Use root destroyer at the rate of 2 lb.
In 1/2 lb. In an active 300 gallon septic tank 2 twice a year or anytime you have reduced water flow thought to be caused by root growth occurs. Root destroyer will temporarily reduce bacterial action, but will return to normal approximately 15 days after treatment. Do not apply through sink or tub drains.
5. Roebic #ad
Safe for All Plumbing & K-57-Q Septic System Cleaner, Clears Pipes and Stops New Growth, 32 Ounces, Roebic K-77 Root Killer for Sewer and Septic Systems #adRoebic #ad
- Product 2: safe to use - will not damage drains, pipes, disposal systems or porcelain because it contains no corrosive materials. Product 2: economical - the concentrated easy to use K-57 Septic System Cleaner can treat a 500-Gallon septic system.
Product 2: effective - roebic k-57 is powerful enough to act quickly in emergency situations where sluggish conditions, surface water accumulations, clogs, or back-ups have occurred.
Product 2: roetech bacteria - formulated with roetech, K-57 provides a concentrated attack on clogged areas relieving overloaded septic tanks, Roebic’s exclusive bacteria, cesspools, and drain fields. Naturally keeps the cesspool clean.
6. Rid-X #ad
3 Month Supply Septi-Pacs, Rid-X Septic Tank Treatment Enzymes, 3.2oz #adRid-X #ad
- Natural bacteria and advanced enzymes start working immediately to break down paper, protein, oils and grease. 1 pouch of our powerful concentrated formula is 1 monthly dose for septic tanks between 700-1500 gallons.
Pre-measured, easy-to-use dissolvable pouches that are safe for use in pipes and tanks. To use, just place a pouch in your toilet and flush. No. 1 brand in septic system treatment based on National Nielsen data. Helps prevent septic backups by continuously breaking down household waste along with occasional pumping.
7. Rid-X #ad
3 Month Supply of Liquid, Rid-X Platinum Septic System Treatment, 24 Fl Oz #adRid-X #ad
- Breaks apart septic waste: riD-X is specifically formulated to break apart toilet paper, grease and waste that clog the septic tank. Easy to use: just add to toilet or sink drain and flush! Helps prevent septic back-ups along with occasional pumping.
1 brand septic professionals have used in their own tanks among septic professionals who have recommended a septic treatment product. 100% natural bacteria and enzymes: Gentle on pipes and tanks.
8. Septic Treatment by Cabin Obsession #ad
Septic Tank Treatment, Made in USA, 1 Year Supply of Dissolvable Easy Flush Live Bacteria Packets 12 Count, Best Way to Prevent Expensive Sewage Backups #adSeptic Treatment by Cabin Obsession #ad
- They’re safe for all home plumbing lines, and both aerobic and anaerobic septic systems, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, any black water system or cesspool, so flush each packet down your toilet with absolute confidence!. This is the easiest and most efficient way to prevent expensive septic tank backups and drain field repairs.
You’re just one flush away from a healthy septic system! our monthly easy flush dissolving packets are specially formulated to help break down waste and maintain a properly functioning septic system. Each packet contains billions of active bacteria cultures that are scientifically selected to produce, and recharge the enzymes needed to reduce solids and decompose the different types of waste found in both the sludge layer and scum layer of your septic tank, activate, and even out into the leach field.
A small investment in our septic tank treatments help to prevent clogs and bulky buildup that causes septic overflow.
Just flush one packet down your toilet each month! Scientifically selected bacteria cultures. Prevents expensive septic backups and repairs. Each flushable septic treatment packet is all natural, with no chemical additives. Eliminates odor, but our concentrated formula dissolvable enzyme pouches are also ideal for use in marine holding tanks and camper toilets too! And because of the advanced digestion rate of odor causing bio organic wastes, AND GREAT FOR YOUR RV AND BOAT TOO. The billions of bacteria in each packet digest solid waste, converting it to liquid, preventing costly repairs and frequent pumping.
9. Green Gobbler #ad
Green Gobbler Septic Saver Bacteria Enzyme Pacs | 2 Year Septic Tank Supply | Septic Tank Teatment Packets #adGreen Gobbler #ad
- Prevent costly septic backup and repairs. Just use septic Saver! Contains 6 months of treatment. Green gobbler’s conscious creations are safer, stronger, and more effective than caustic chemicals. Simply drop and flush one pack into your downstairs bathroom toilet once a month for preventive septic tank maintenance.
Never have septic problems again. Don’t pay up to $7, 000 on septic tank repair. Each bag of septic saver contains 6 water-soluble packs.
Septic saver’s powerful enzymes will digest organic matter that may be stuck inside of your main sewer line to keep septic odors at bay. 30-day money back guarantee. Protect your septic tank with green gobbler septic Saver.
Green gobbler septic saver digests clog-producing material to keep your septic tank from overflowing and ruining your property. Guaranteed, or your money back. Reduce septic odors. Septic odors are some of the most obnoxious and toxic odors known to man. Using the most powerful bacteria and digestive enzymes available, fats, Septic Saver digests grease, paper, oils, and organic matter to keep your sewer line and septic tank clear.
10. Green Gobbler #ad
Septic Safe, For Toilets, Green Gobbler Liquid Hair Drain Clog Remover, Sinks, 2 Pack, Tubs #adGreen Gobbler #ad
- Dissolves hair, flushable personal care wipes, toilet paper, soap, toilet paper & flushable personal care wipes: forget the dirty work of plunging clogged toilets and end backed-up drains once and for all! The highly effective formula of Green Gobbler clears clogged drains and dissolves hair, soap scum and other organic matter that may be causing clogs within your pipes.
Simply contact our customer service team if you are unhappy with your results. Money back guarentee: green gobbler offers a 30-day hassle-free money back guarantee.
Our formula is non-corrosive to pipes and does not contain bleach or sodium hydroxide. Biodegradable formula: green gobbler Dissolver uses powerful biodegradable surfactants that are environmentally friendly.
Easy to use packaging, powerful and effective formula: This drain and pipe cleaner is a simple and highly effective way to eliminate clogs. Our dual-chamber bottle has 2 pre-measured applications for easy use – no need to measure! Multiple uses: this drain opener is safe to use in pipes, toilets, tubs, sinks, and showers and is safe for septic systems. Limit 1 item per customer. Our formula is odorless – and will not create fumes.