As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. UltraPro #ad
Google Assistant, White Paddle Only, Compatible with Alexa, Repeater/Range Extender, ZWave Hub Required, UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 3-Way Ready, 39348 #adUltraPro #ad
- Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Quickfit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
Voice control – enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
Simplewire – auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
2. Enbrighten #ad
Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, for Pools, 120-277VAC, Patio Lights, Gray, Pumps, Direct Wire, 14285, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters #adEnbrighten #ad
- Energy monitoring – remotely track watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring. Environmental conditions: For outdoor use in dry, damp or wet locations.
Weatherproof – a rugged, wall-mount, metal nema-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering. Universal use – with multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A.
Operation modes – an integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes.
Indicator leds are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door. Easy-access wiring – clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard. Up to two 120vac device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control.
3. Enbrighten #ad
Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, ZWave Hub Required, Works with Alexa, 3-Way Compatible, 55258, Enbrighten, Google Assistant, White & Light Almond, Repeater/Range Extender #adEnbrighten #ad
- Dedicated device – the smart control is specifically designed to operate fan speeds. Additional colors of the easily changeable paddle are also available. Multiple fans – wirelessly control and schedule up to two identical fans from the same in-wall device.
Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Lights on fans with 3 wires – usually red, black & white – can be controlled using a separate Enbrighten Z-Wave smart switch or dimmer.
Changeable paddles – white and light almond paddles are included to match your existing switches.
It cannot be used with lighting. Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch to remotely turn on or off and adjust speed levels – high, medium and low settings – of a ceiling fan. Range extender – the fan control repeats your z-wave signal from your hub or other Z-Wave devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
4. UltraPro #ad
In-Wall White Rocker Paddle Only, 39350, NOT A STANDALONE Switch, UltraPro Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire, Z-Wave ZigBee Wireless Smart Lighting Controls #adUltraPro #ad
- Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Simplewire – dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
Quickfit enhancements are the ideal solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment.
Light-commercial capable – supports 120vac and 277vac for universal use in a variety of systems. It must be used with a smart control for home automation. Multi-switch operation – the switch is not a standalone device. The smart switch or dimmer and as many as four add-on switches can be linked for operation from up to 5 locations.
5. Eaton #ad
EATON Wiring RF9501DS Aspire Z-Wave Wireless Single Pole Switch, Desert Sand #adEaton #ad
- Neutral required for installation. Rated for up to 1/4 HP. Programmable delayed OFF mode up to 4 minutes default is 10 seconds.
6. GE #ad
White & Light Almond, 1 Pack, 14294, Wink, Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer, Works with Alexa, Repeater/Range Extender, GE Enbrighten, 3-Way Compatible, Zwave Hub Required, SmartThings, Google Assistant #adGE #ad
- Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, adt Pulse, Nexia, Ring Alarm, ADT Command, Trane, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Wink, Honeywell, Vivint, Vera and more. Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included.
Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the dimmer. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, CFL, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
Supported wattage – 600w incandescent, 150W CFL/LED. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LED, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life.
The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
7. GE #ad
GE Enbrighten Add-On Switch for GE Z-Wave/GE Zigbee Smart Lighting Controls, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, White & Light Almond, 12723, NOT A STANDALONE SWITCH #adGE #ad
- Multi-switch operation – easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to support the features of the primary smart device to which it is connected. This feature allows you to dim lights, adjust fan speeds, turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device.
It cannot be used as a standalone switch. Why an add-on switch – add-on switches allow ge-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations. Neutral wire reQUIRED. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations.
Works with led, cfl, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality. It offers on/off control when paired with a switch, dims when connected to a dimmer, adjusts speed when used with a fan control and many other home-automation commands.
The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch, the add-on switch only requires neutral, dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations. Ultimate flexibility – compatible with any ge-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Includes white and light almond paddles wallplate not included.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
8. TREATLIFE #ad
2.4Ghz Single Pole Wi-Fi Fan and Light Switch Combo, Works with Alexa, TREATLIFE Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Light Switch, Google Home and SmartThings, Neutral Wire Needed, Remote Control #adTREATLIFE #ad
- Works with alexa and Google Assistant to conveniently control the light and fan with one simple voice command. Not work with multiple dimmers on a circuit. Max ceiling fan load of 1. 5a offers 4 fan speeds control, max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent bulbs.
No canopy module required. Easy installationrequires neutral wire and separate load wires for fan & light- please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart switch older homes may not have neutral wires.
More smart for Christmas decoration. Perfect for times when you enter a dark room or your hands are full.
Fcc certified. Requirementthe smart fan switch does not compatible with fans having built-in remote control system. Gentle on & off Lighting for comfortable visual effect. Hands-free voice controlforget reaching up to the pull chains. 2. 4g wi-fi only not 5g; single-pole use only NOT 3-way. If you encounter any problems or have questions to ask please contact us first. Not use for exhaust fans and smart bulb.
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
9. Kasa Smart #ad
Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200P3, Single Pole, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, Needs Neutral Wire, UL Certified, White, No Hub Required, 3 Count -Pack of 1 #adKasa Smart #ad
- Voice control: enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
Ul certified for safety use. Scheduling: use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
Need 2. 4ghz wi-Fi connection. Easy guided install: neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size.
No need to understand complex switch, wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders. Control from anywhere: monitor your light status. Trusted and reliable: designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
10. Kasa Smart #ad
UL Certified, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch HS220, No Hub Required, Single Pole #adKasa Smart #ad
- Scheduling - use schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Gentle off - tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep.
Voice control - works with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience.
Note: requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Secured 2. 4 ghz wifi network connection. Control from anywhere: turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app Compatible w/ Android & iOS.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|