As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. UltraPro #ad
UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 39348, White Paddle Only, ZWave Hub Required, 3-Way Ready, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, Repeater/Range Extender #adUltraPro #ad
- Voice control – enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub. Simplewire – auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly.
Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quickfit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features.
2. Esmlfe #ad
Compatible with Alexa/Google Assistant,Schedule, 2 in 1 Smart Ceiling Fan Speed Control and Dimmer Light Switch,Single Pole Wi-Fi Light Switch Fan Speed Control, Remote Control,Neutral Wire Needed #adEsmlfe #ad
- Smart brightness & fan speed controladjust fan speed and dim your lights from anywhere with smartphone using the Smart Life App. Timmer & schedule functionuse timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off, you could set the sunrise and sunset mode, get in a well fit house after you leave office and come back home.
Max ceiling fan load of 1. 5a offers 4 fan speeds control, max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent bulbs. 2. 4g wi-fi only not 5g; single-pole use only NOT 3-way.
Gentle on & off Lighting for comfortable visual effect. Flame-retardant material and built-in overheat protection for added safety. Not for use with exhaust fans. Requirementnot compatible with fans having built-in remote control system. 7*24 hour online for support, we always stand behind our customers.
Set schedules to control the fan and light at the very special time such as birthday or anniversary. Servicefcc certified. Voice & remote controlperfectly compatible with google home and Alexa, "Alexa, very stable, you can control the fan speed and light brightness anytime and anywhere through Google home and Alexa, will not appear offline, turn living room fan to max". Provides 4 fan speeds with smooth, flicker-free dimming（10%-100%） for increased comfort.
3. Kasa Smart #ad
Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200P3, 3-Pack , 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, No Hub Required, Single Pole, UL Certified, Needs Neutral Wire, White #adKasa Smart #ad
- Need 2. 4ghz wi-Fi connection. Voice control: enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
Ul certified for safety use. No need to understand complex switch, wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation.
Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders.
Trusted and reliable: designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. Scheduling: use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Control from anywhere: monitor your light status. Easy guided install: neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
4. Kasa Smart #ad
Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch HS220, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, Needs Neutral Wire, Single Pole, No Hub Required, UL Certified #adKasa Smart #ad
- Control from anywhere: turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app Compatible w/ Android & iOS.
Note: requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Secured 2. 4 ghz wifi network connection. Gentle off - tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep.
Voice control - works with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience. Scheduling - use schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
5. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caseta Smart Home Switch, LED Light Bulbs, Apple HomeKit, Exhaust Fans, Google Assistant | 6-Amp, for Ceiling Fans, Works with Alexa, Incandescent Bulbs and Halogen Bulbs | PD-6ANS-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Ring, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand smart bridge required. Includes: 1 caseta smart switch; Coordinating wallplate sold separately.
Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required. Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button bridge required.
Wireless remote control: for added convenience, use with the wireless Pico remote PJ2-2B-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on/off with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home.
Easy 3-way setup: create a 3-way by mounting pico to almost any wall surface - no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately. Technical details: works with up to 720-watts of incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 6A of LED/CFL or 3. 6a of ceiling or exhaust fans. Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox. Easy install: easily replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes; Neutral Wire Required.
6. ENERLITES #ad
White, ENERLITES Decorator Light Switch or Receptacle Outlet Wall Plate, 8832-W, Unbreakable Polycarbonate Thermoplastic, Gloss Finish, Size 2-Gang 4.50" x 4.57", UL Listed #adENERLITES #ad
- Smooth finish without recessed lines and soft edges allows for easy cleaning. Made of polycarbonate thermoplastic material to provide durability, flexibility, and resilience to withstand hard impacts and heavy force.
Flammability UL94, V2 rating. Dimensions: 4. Easy replacement of any wall plate of the same configuration. 50" height x 4. Includes screws to match the wall plate, 1-year, UL-listed. Heat & fade resistant to temperatures over 100 degrees which protects them against discoloration and fading over time. 57" length.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
7. Kasa Smart #ad
UL Certified, No Hub Required , White, Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire #adKasa Smart #ad
- Ul certified for safety use. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Control from anywhere: monitor your light status.
Easy guided install: neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. Trusted and reliable: designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users.
Voice control: enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders. Need 2. 4ghz wi-Fi connection. Scheduling: use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
|Manufacturer||TP-LINK USA #ad|
8. TREATLIFE #ad
Remote Control, Works with Alexa, Treatlife 2.4Ghz Single Pole Wi-Fi Fan Light Switch Combo, Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Light Switch 2PACK, Neutral Wire Needed, Google Home and SmartThings #adTREATLIFE #ad
- Hands-free voice control: forget reaching up to the pull chains. Smart home automation: create schedules to automatically turn the light and fan on/off with the preset brightness/speed at specific times; or set the light to turn on and off randomly when you are on vacation to trick potential intruders.
Gentle on & off Lighting for comfortable visual effect. No hub required. You can share this smart dimmer switch for family members. Max ceiling fan load of 1. 5a offers 4 fan speeds control, max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent bulbs.
Perfect for times when you enter a dark room or your hands are full. Smart brightness & fan speed control: the smart light switch can adjust fan speed and dim your lights from anywhere with smartphone using the Smart Life App or Treatlife App.
Not work with multiple dimmers on a circuit. Not use for exhaust fans and smart bulb. Easy installation: requires neutral wire and separate load wires for fan & light- please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart switch older homes may not have neutral wires. Requirement: the smart fan switch does not compatible with fans having built-in remote control system. No canopy module required.
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
9. Enbrighten #ad
GE Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Gray, 120-277VAC, Pumps, for Pools, AC Units, Compatible with a Z-Wave Certified Hub 14285 , Patio Lights, Direct Wire, Electric Water Heaters #adEnbrighten #ad
- Energy monitoring – remotely track watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring. Easy-access wiring – clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.
Indicator leds are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door.
Operation modes – an integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Weatherproof – a rugged, wall-mount, metal nema-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
Up to two 120vac device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control. Universal use – with multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A.
10. Enbrighten #ad
Works with Alexa, Enbrighten, White & Light Almond, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Compatible, 55258, Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control #adEnbrighten #ad
- Additional colors of the easily changeable paddle are also available. Lights on fans with 3 wires – usually red, black & white – can be controlled using a separate Enbrighten Z-Wave smart switch or dimmer.
Changeable paddles – white and light almond paddles are included to match your existing switches. It cannot be used with lighting. Range extender – the fan control repeats your z-wave signal from your hub or other Z-Wave devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch to remotely turn on or off and adjust speed levels – high, medium and low settings – of a ceiling fan. Multiple fans – wirelessly control and schedule up to two identical fans from the same in-wall device. Dedicated device – the smart control is specifically designed to operate fan speeds.