As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMYZ #ad
AMYZ Clay Rice Pot,Japanese Donabe Rice Cooker with Double Lid,Round Ceramic Casserole,Heat Resistant Glazed Earthenware Pot,Slow Stew Pot,Stockpot,Hot Pot Black 0.9l #adAMYZ #ad
- Double lids:the ceramic stew pot has be designed with the double lids, a out lid and a inner lid. That locks in the temperature And Taste Of The Foods Easier And More. The double lids can keep the hot for a long Time When You Take It Out, That Don't Worry About Cold off.
Widely use:great for cooking fragrant white, brown or mixed rice to retain all The Natural Benefits Of Cereals. You can also use it to make porridge or Other Stews That Are Usually Cooked In A Thermal Induction Pot. High-quality ceramics:made of high quality clay and fired twice into natural glaze.
Natural materials are rich in Trace Elements, So You Can Eat Healthier. Lead-free, permanent Insulation, Sturdy And Durable. It has the characteristics Of Natural Environment Protection, Arsenic Free.
High quality ceramic, cadmium FREE, Fast Heat Conduction And Easy Cleaning. Evenly heated:when the pot is heated, the heat is quickly transferred from the bottom of the Pot To The Pot. Fast and Even Heat Transfer. Use on an open Fire Or Gas Stove. Disinfection cabinet, microwave, Dishwasher And Freezer Note:Not Suitable For Induction Cookers. Multi-function:the large-capacity pot has the characteristics of boiling and stewing, handles on Both Sides, Easy To Pick And Place, Resulting In Better Food Effect.
2. Milo #ad
Japanese Style Donabe Rice Cooker #adMilo #ad
- 4 cups cooked/1. 5 cups uncooked. Perfect for personal use or Serves 1-2 people. Cooks traditional Japanese stews. L 6" w 6" h 4". Makes authentic, fluffy rice.
3. Iga-Mono #ad
Iga-Mono Kamadosan Clay Rice Cooker 33 Ounces by #adIga-Mono #ad
- This clay pot is one of the most popular clay pots in Japan called Kamado-san. For direct fire only. Fluffy rice is cooked with a far-infrared effect. The double lid can prevent spillage. This clay pot has good heat retention.
4. Iwachu #ad
Black, Iwachu 410-720 Japanese Cast Iron Gohan Nabe Rice Cooker #adIwachu #ad
- Enough capacity for approximately 2 people. Hand crafted by skilled artisans. Made in Japan. Heat retention of Iwacha iron produces delicious fluffy, glistening rice. Capacity of 2go, or approximately 1-1/2 cups of uncooked rice.
5. IPPINKA #ad
Set with Hinoki Rice Scoop, Japanese Rice Cooker Donabe, 3 Go #adIPPINKA #ad
- Excellent heat and moisture retention for traditional rice pot cooking. Pot can cook up to 3 cups 3 Go of rice. Pot material: high-quality clay heat-resistant, sawara wood, hinoki wood - Made in Japan.
Pot features: rounded bottom so that heat is evenly transmitted - double lids wood and ceramic give double the pressure from the top, making it easier for the rice to convect inside the pot - Water lines to measure the right amount of water needed to cook the rice - Easy to hold ring, which has a groove on the underside, making it is easy to hold from anywhere.
Wooden lid is made from sawara japanese cypress wood and wooden rice spoon is made from hinoki Japanese cypress wood - Woods are naturally anti-odor and meant to be used with water. Dimensions: 7. 3 x 7. 7" pot, 7. 1 x 7. 1 x 06" wooden trivet, 8. 5 x 2. 8" wooden cover, 8. 3" length wooden rice spoon - Pot Capacity: approximately 1. 65 liters.
6. Hinomaru Collection #ad
Misuzu Pottery Banko Ware Heat Resistant Glazed Earthenware 5 Go Rice Pot Cooker Round Pot Lidded Donabe Casserole Rice Cooker Made In Japan 5 Go 30.5 fl oz #adHinomaru Collection #ad
- Traditional earthenware ceramic with heat resistant glazing technique dated back to the 18th century in Japan. You can also use it to cook porridge or other stews you will normally cook in a heat induction pot. Ideal for cooking fragrant smelling white, brown or mixed rice to preserve all natural benefits of the grain.
Single lidded rice cooker, efficient and traditional method of rice cooking. Measures approximately 9" Diameter and 7" H, round shape for even heating. Serves about 4-5 people or 5 go. A go is about 180 ml or 3/4 of a cup.
7. The Elixir Eco Green #ad
Single Serve, Korean Traditional Ceramic Rice Cooker with Lid, Earthenware Rice Cooker, Japanese Style Donabe Rice Cooker #adThe Elixir Eco Green #ad
- It will have perfect consistency. Compared with normal electronic rice cooker, the ceramic pot can adjust perfect moisture balance. Easy to use and care: can be used for cooking directly on stovetops, in ovens and microwaves.
Quick cooking & easy - It takes shorter time to cook than electric rice cooker. Dishwasher safe. Premium stoneware ceramics made from fine clay, glaze-fired twice with a natural glaze.
It is the amount for serving 1 person. Perfect for korean/japanese rice - it makes the rice fluffy and slightly sticky and moist enough. 100% eco-friendly: lead pb free, cadmium Cd free, arsenic As free. Amount of rice - you can cook 130ml of rice at once *130ml is little bit less than 1 cups.
|Brand||The Elixir Eco Green #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Elixir #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 30 Days Warranty|
8. Kotobuki #ad
Matte Black, Kotobuki 190-803 Earthenware 1.5 Cup uncooked resulting in 4 Cup cooked Rice Cooker #adKotobuki #ad
- Makes fluffy, delicious rice. Made in Japan. Hand wash only. Create your own mixed-rice recipe. Not recommended for use in microwave.