As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tojiro #ad
Tojiro DP Santoku 6.7" 17cm #adTojiro #ad
- Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged. 6. 7" inch. Stain resistant slicing knife.
2. Tojiro #ad
8.2" 21cm, Tojiro DP Gyutou #adTojiro #ad
- Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged. Blade height: 1. 7", blade Length: 8. 2". Stain resistant chef knife.
3. Tojiro #ad
Tojiro DP Sujihiki Slicer, 10.5" 27cm #adTojiro #ad
- Size 105" inches. Stain resistant slicing knife. Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged.
4. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro VG-10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Japanese Chefs Knife Santoku 7'' 180mm & Paring Utility Knife 3.2'' 80mm SET #adYoshihiro #ad
- The most versatile and one of the most popular knives that a cook can have today is a Japanese all-purpose chefs knife known as a Santoku knife. Traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as bones, which requires attention and care.
Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art. Proudly made in japan. This knife is complimented with a premium western style Handle that extends to the full tang of the knife and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. Forged and hammered with 16 layers of steel in the damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core, combining performance, the VG-10 Hammered Damascus Series has been a perennial best seller, beauty, and extraordinary value.
Hand wash and dry only, nutshells, and frozen foods. The hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade.
Santoku is japanese for three virtues referring to the shape of the blade which comprises aspects of the traditional vegetable knife, Usuba, and Gyuto in one knife making it a favorite among chefs and cooks everywhere. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Sometimes called a peeling knife, the paring knife resembles a small chef's knife and has a medium sized blade that can maneuver through both small and big jobs. A razor sharp paring knife can intricately carve and style vegetables and fruits for beautiful presentations and garnishes, performing just as well for bigger jobs such as preparing meals.
5. Yoshihiro Cutlery #ad
Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife Octagonal Ambrosia Handle 8.25" 210mm #adYoshihiro Cutlery #ad
- From dicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer’s market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, slicing, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Ergonomic octagonal wa-handle this knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Hammered texture the hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade.
Included saya knife cover a protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Care & handling hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Traditional gyuto style the most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife.
The vg-10 hammered damascus series has been a perennial best seller, beauty, combining performance, and extraordinary value. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. The gyuto is a japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables. Whetstone recommended traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care.
6. Yoshihiro Cutlery #ad
Yoshihiro VG10 16 Layer Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25'' 210mm #adYoshihiro Cutlery #ad
- Gyuto chef's knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
Excellent for entry level chefs. Not mass produced. Comes ready to use out of the box. An elegant 16 layer hammered outer steel is a stylish yet functional design eliminating friction and keeping food from sticking to the blade.
Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. 3 layer construction with a vg-10 japanese stainless steel center core with a HRC 60 for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability with ease of sharpening. A premium mahogany wood handle with a full tang for a well balanced construction for seamless use. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
7. Tojiro #ad
Tojiro DP 2-piece Chef's Knife Set #adTojiro #ad
- Made in japan; Lifetime Warranty. Set includes 8. 25-inch chef's knife 210mm, item f-808 and 4-inch Paring Knife 100mm, Item F-848. 60 degree rockwell Hardness, 12 degree edge angles.
Full tang triple riveted Micarta handle. 3-layer clad construction with a full Japanese VG-10 steel core, encased between two layers of highly rigid rust resistant stainless steel alloy.
8. Tojiro #ad
Tojiro DP 3.5-inch Paring Knife #adTojiro #ad
- Made in japan, Lifetime Warranty. 60 rockwell hardness; 9 to 12 degree blade angle. Triple Riveted Handle. 3-ply clad blade construction with a core of VG-10, encased between two layers of highly rigid rust resistant stainless steel.